CSSC National Business Risk Framework Survey: Early Results
A full report on the CSSC National Business Risk Framework Survey will be available in early 2016 however. Some initial indications are as follows.
- Change in regulation/legislation, closely followed by terrorism is cited as the highest political risk.
- Recession followed by fraud and currency volatility are the perceived top economic risks.
- Reputation is the highest social risk.
- Cyber and IT failures come in as the highest technological risks.
- Data breaches closely followed by contracts are the areas most at risk for legal.
- Severe weather and natural disasters are the highest environmental risk.
Clearly every business has its own particular concerns, however, the above provides a good starting platform for future risk assessment and development of risk mitigation strategies.