Industry Event: Securing Asia & Africa 2014
After successfully delivering two Securing Asia summits, in 2014, Africa will be an integral part of the summit, opening a forum for Asia, Africa and the West to engage and explore strategic business collaborations. Securing Asia & Africa 2014, will cover over 100 countries, the fastest growing economies that IMF predicts will remain so in the coming years.
Over the course of two days, the Summit will encompass a conference, an exhibition, business meetings, networking opportunities and access to specialised concierge and business facilitation services.
The sectors focus for 2014:
- Transport Security covering Aviation, surface and maritime
- Critical Infrastructure Protection of Assets in Energy, Oil & Gas, and Minerals
- Cyber Security & Forensics
- IED Detection, Demining and Counter Measures
- Screening, Scanning and Detection related to Counterterrorism and Narcotics
- Training and Modernisation in Homeland Security and Defence