Public Health England Campaign: Hands. Face. Space: 11 September 2020
Hands. Face. Space: A New Coronavirus Campaign
Please find below links to the latest campaign from Public Health England, Hands. Face. Space, a new campaign that urges the public to continue to wash their hands, cover their face and make space to control infection rates and avoid a second peak.
New public information campaign to prevent the spread of coronavirus this winter:
HM Government has launched Hands. Face. Space, a new campaign that urges the public to continue to wash their hands, cover their face and make space to control infection rates and avoid a second peak. The spread of coronavirus, particularly in enclosed spaces is shown in a new film, produced with experts in the field, which highlights the risk in simple, everyday interactions.
The campaign will run across TV, radio, print, out of home, social and digital display advertising.
There are now new partner resources to help support these three key messages:
- Posters: Including easy print with white background
- Social media animations and social statics
- TV advertisement: Clean and subtitled versions
- PR Film: Clean and subtitled versions
- Email signatures
- Additional social media: Groups of six animation
- Back to Higher Education Toolkit
- *Alternative formats to come: w/c September 14
- *Translations to come: w/c September 21
Learn about the government response to coronavirus on GOV.UK. For further health information and advice please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus.