THE PROPERTY FLOOD RESILIENCE CODE OF PRACTICE LAUNCHED ON 10TH FEB 2020
- Posting content on your social media channels: Twitter and LinkedIn. The drafted content in the communications pack is designed for businesses, homeowners and professionals;
- Sharing BITC social media content related to Code of Practice;
- Linking to BITC website pages and encourage partners, colleagues to download our “Would your business premises be ready for a flood?”
- Publishing information on your website: we have developed content for websites and blogs. Please feel free to use your own images and adapt the text for your communication channels;
- Encouraging your colleagues and partners to promote the Code of Practice messages.
The communications pack and assets can be downloaded from the WeTransfer link: https://we.tl/t-pc1I397yHL – social media posts only. We have also developed additional content for newsletters, website copy and blogs to promote the Code of Practice launch. Should you wish to obtain the relevant content for your communication channels please contact firstname.lastname@example.org