We have planned a full, ambitious programme of meetings for 2024, with confirmed speakers and livery halls. Members can bring up to four guests to each CoLCPA meeting, be they from your company, clients or colleagues from other organisations. Please take advantage of this and encourage anyone from the broader security family, or anyone with an interest in the topic we are covering to join us for the meeting with a view to becoming a full member of the Association.
As usual, we will confirm the arrangements for the meeting one week beforehand.
Kindly sponsored by ICTS UK & Ireland
- Friday 19th January 2024 ExtremismHaberdashers’ Hall, London, EC1A 9HQ
- Friday 19th January 2024 Lord Mayor's ShowSaddlers’ Hall, London, EC2V 6BR
- Wednesday 20th March 2024 Prevent Violence against Women and GirlsDrapers’ Hall, London, EC2N 2DQ
- Thursday 18th April 2024 Counter Terrorism PolicingPewterers’ Hall, London , EC2V 7DE
- Friday 24th May 2024 AGM and City UpdateVintners Hall, London, EC4V 3BG
- Monday 10th June 2024 Martyns LawTallow Chandler’s Hall, London, EC4R 2SH
- Friday 5th July 2024 London Resilience Forum/National Emergency TrustMercers’ Hall, London,
- Monday 16th September 2024 Economic CrimeGrocers Hall, London, EC2R 8AD
- Wednesday 23rd October 2024 NPSACarpenter’s Hall, London, EC2N 2JJ