We have planned a full, ambitious programme of meetings for 2021, with confirmed speakers and livery halls. Given the current Covid-19 global pandemic, we are hoping for the best, but planning for the worst. If regulations in place at the time of each meeting mean we cannot meet in person, the meeting will be moved online as a video conference. We will try to maintain the same date and time for the meeting.
As you know, you can bring up to four guests to each CoLCPA meeting, be they from your company, clients or colleagues from other organisations. Please take advantage of this and encourage anyone from the broader security family, or anyone with an interest in the topic we are covering to join us for the meeting with a view to becoming a full member of the Association.
As usual, we will confirm the arrangements for the meeting one week beforehand.
Kindly sponsored by ICTS UK & Ireland
- Monday 25th January 2021 Fraud in the Pandemic: What’s Next?
- Tuesday 23rd February 2021 Protests and their likelihood and impactMercers’ Hall, London,
- Tuesday 23rd March 2021 CPNI – Fire as a weapon
- Tuesday 13th April 2021 Cyber Security CouncilMercers’ Hall, London,
- Friday 14th May 2021 AGM and City UpdateVintners Hall, London, EC4V 3BG
- Monday 21st June 2021 The Breck FoundationTallow Chandler’s Hall, London, EC4R 2SH
- Friday 9th July 2021 Modern Slavery and Suicide AwarenessClothworkers Hall, London, EC3R 7AH
- Friday 17th September 2021 British Transport Police UpdateGrocers Hall, London, EC2R 8AD
- Tuesday 26th October 2021 Police Sector Tasking ModelCarpenter’s Hall, London, EC2N 2JJ
- Thursday 18th November 2021 Insight into use and impact of illegal drugsFishmongers Hall, London, EC4R 9EL.