Membership of the CoLCPA is open to organisations and individuals with an interest or involvement in improving safety and security for their organisation or community. Our current membership includes people from a range of organisations including financial, retail, managing agents, and hospitality.
The members of the CoLCPA are integral to its success and their continuing support is vital.
Members can bring up to four guests to each meeting.
We are currently welcoming new members with a range of benefits to include:
- A range of high-level updates from the City of London Police on crime and counter-terrorism issues
- A programme of regular events covering a range of current topics such as counter terrorism, security technology, cyber-crime, fraud, and business continuity, with specialist speakers who are experts in their respective fields.
- The opportunity to network with like-minded security professionals.
- Notification of events being held within the City of London that may affect the business and residential communities.
- Subscription to City Security magazine.
- Updates from the Cross-Sector Safety and Security Communications (CSSC).
How to apply
If you wish to become a member of the City of London Crime Prevention Association, please download and fully complete and return this application form.
Your application will then be discussed by all Committee members and if approved you will be issued with all of the information of our forthcoming programme of events together with an invoice for the annual corporate subscription.